Arrivals from Foreign Countries

Moving to Denmark from abroad

When you want to report your move to Denmark from a foreign country, you must complete and print the form Arrivals from another Country.

After having completed the form, you must deliver it in person at Borgerservice, Odinsgade 14, 8900 Randers C.

Download and complete the form Arrivals from another Country

It is important to know that there are different rules for registering in Denmark, depending on which country you come from.

Citizens from a Nordic Country Procedure for citizens from a EU or EEA country Other citizens