Citizens from a Nordic Country

Procedure for citizens from a Nordic Country (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and the Faroe Islands) when moving to Denmark

Show up, in person, to Borgerservice in the town you want to reside. Here you must bring:

  • The form “Arrivals from another country.”
  • Passport.
  • Nordic personal number.
  • If you are working in Denmark bring your employment contract and paystub, if you are studying in Denmark bring your study contract.

While registered in Denmark, you will automatically be deregistered from your previous Nordic home country, as a Nordic person can be registered in one country only.