Other citizens

Procedure when moving to Denmark for citizens from other countries than the Nordic Countries or EU og EEA Countries.

Show up, in person, to Borgerservice in the town where you want to reside.  Here you must show:

  • The form “Arrivals from another country.”
  • Passport.
  • Residence permit.
  • Bring the identifications papers that are applicable to your case, such as a work contract (if you have a Danish employer), study contract (if you are enrolled to study in Denmark), relevant marriage and birth certificates.

Your registration can only be completed if you have a permanent address and if your stay will have a duration of minimum three months. You can apply for a residence permit at the Danish Immigration Service (Udlændingestyrelsen).

Contact the Danish Immigration Service

Find and complete forms for other citizens